Do you know?
- When the League adopted the GHNL badge and when it became a Hospital badge?
- When was the first League annual dinner?
- Who organised the first post graduate lectures for nurses?
- Which ward was designated as an Officers ward in WW1 and who was Sister Susie?
- What happened to League member Elsie Gladstone in 1919?
- The first Chairman of the League was a man?
- Who was the first President of the League?
- What brave act did League member Lilian Lang perform in 1934?
- The year a nurse first became Chairman of the League and who it was?
- Who was the first male member of the League?
- Who was the last Matron to be Honorary Secretary?
- In which year was there a vote to change the name of the League?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO! you need a copy of the Story of the League, a book about the League to be published in Sept/Oct 2010 at £9.99
Please contact the League Office on 0207 188 4123 or write to GHNL Office, West Wing, Guy's Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy.