The Story of the League
Do you know?
- When the League adopted the GHNL badge and when it became a Hospital badge?
- When was the first League annual dinner?
- Who organised the first post graduate lectures for nurses?
- Which ward was designated as an Officers ward in WW1 and who was Sister Susie?
- What happened to League member Elsie Gladstone in 1919?
- The first Chairman of the League was a man?
- Who was the first President of the League?
- What brave act did League member Lilian Lang perform in 1934?
- The year a nurse first became Chairman of the League and who it was?
- Who was the first male member of the League?
- Who was the last Matron to be Honorary Secretary?
- In which year was there a vote to change the name of the League?
If the answer to these questions is NO you need a copy of the Story of the League
The good news is that the League has decided to send a copy to all members free of charge. Non members can purchase a copy at a cost of £9.99 plus P & P by contacting Andie Howard on email@example.com or phoning 01449 675161.